Veteran hot rodder, esteemed author and vintage V8 expert Vern Tardel wants to help get your period correct project on the road. He has spent five decades refurbishing everything from original Ford parts to complete cars, and he’s recognized as one of the best in the business.
For the first time ever, you can now get all 13 books in his “Let Me Help You” Series. Each 23-52-page booklet is packed with clear, easy-to-follow instructions, photographs and lists of helpful contacts. The lineup includes:
- Ford Steering-Service Repair & Modification
- Ford Transmission-Service & Repair
- Ford Brakes-Hydraulic Brakes for Your Early Ford
- Ford Ignition-Ignition Systems For Early V8’s
- Dropped Axle-1928-’34 Ford Installation Guide
- Dropped Spindles-1928-’48 Ford Installation Guide
- Stromberg 97-Carburetor Service and Repair
- Vern’s Helpful Restoration Tips-Saving Vintage Ford Parts
- Ford Generator-Service & Repair-12-Volt Conversion
- Ford 1932-48 Banjo-Differential Service & Rebuilding Guide
- Vern Tardel’s Spotter’s Guide to Common Ford Electrical Service Parts
- Banjo Axle Quick-Change Frame, Tank & Suspension Modification Guide
- Banjo Axle Quick-Change Assembly Guide
By purchasing these as a set, you’re saving big!
You’d be hard-pressed to find such a large body of accurate early Ford information for such a low price anywhere else. There’s no doubt that Tardel’s collective published works are staples of any hot rodder’s library.