The subscriber (A) cover of issue #63 features Lee Pratt’s recently restored Watson-style ’55 Chevy Nomad, which was a show winner and magazine feature car when Lee first completed it in the late-’60s. On the newsstand (B) cover is Bill Grant’s late-’50s/early-’60s-style full-fendered Deuce roadster, fresh from competing for the coveted AMBR award at the 2014 Grand National Roadster Show.
- Century of Speed: the Bonneville Exhibit at the 2014 Grand National Roadster Show
- The Doane Clone: a Rare Replica of the Doane Spencer Roadster
- Mr. Bitchin’: A Documentary Featuring the Low Brow Artist, Robert Williams
- British Drag Reunion Fest
- The Pierson Brothers’ Chopped ’36 Ford Coupe in Baremetal
- Bill Grant’s Deuce Roadster Aims for the AMBR on a Budget
- The Resurrection of Lee Pratt’s Custom ’36 Chevy Nomad
- Porter’s ’49 Ford F-1 Shop Truck and the Ruddy & Weinstein Land Speed T-Roadster
- Automotive Artist Steve Stanford’s Latest Custom Creations
- Gene Cromer’s “Moonlighter” A/Gas Willys Races Again
- The Unbelievable Tale of a Consummate Hot Rodder
- Vintage Hot Rod Beach Racing in the U.S. and the U.K.