Included are features on the famed Greer-Black-Prudhomme Fueler, the venerable flathead Ford, a blown Chevy-powered ’32 sedan delivery, Mike Young’s “Exotica” ’60 Chevy show custom along with Donn Lowe’s chopped and channeled Deuce five-window.
- Road trip scrapbook with Randy Bianchi’s “Sunkist T,” Doug Kauffman’s ’38 Chevy sedan delivery, Bob and Loretta Novotny’s ’40 Ford and the Centerline Tool Corporation Deuce highboy among others
- Bob Juliano’s ’51 Ford Country Squire wagon
- Legends of the Oakland Roadster Show, including Blackie Gejeian, Andy and Roy Brizio, LeRoi “Tex” Smith, Tommy “The Greek” Hrones, Bob Larivee, Erick Rickman, Bill Burnham, Andy Southard Jr., Harold “Baggy” Bagdasarian, Don Tognotti, Bob Schoonhoven, Hank Medeiros and Howdy Ledbetter.
- Donn Lowe’s chopped and channeled Deuce five-window coupe
- The Greer-Black-Prudhomme Top Fuel dragster restored by Steve Davis
- Artist Profile: Tom Fritz
- Mike Young’s ’60 Chevy Impala “Exotica,” designed by Jimmie Vaughan and built by Gary Howard (featured with Jimmie’s ’51 Chevy Fleetline and chopped ’63 Riviera and Steve Wertheimer’s ’51 Merc)
- Peter Vincent photography
- Preview of Tex Smith and Ron Ceridono’s book The Complete Ford Flathead Engine Manual
- Flathead history featuring a S.Co.T.-blown flathead Ford
- Ralph Lisena’s blown Chevy-powered ’32 Ford sedan delivery
- Dave and Joanne Fiore’s flathead-powered Deuce roadster and chopped ’36 Ford taildragger