Features on home built hot rods in bare metal, the restored Larsen-Cummins A/Modified Roadster raced at Bonneville to its 1964 configuration, the Chopped Deuce Coupe of Australia’s Bill Mussett, a collection of early black and white photographs by Strother MacMinn, Bud Neumeister’s 1929 Model A that appeared on the cover of Hot Rod Magazine in 1954, and Tim Young’s 1936 Ford three-window coupe.
- William Breece’s Cross-Country Road Trip in a Deuce Circa ‘55
- Antique Nationals Drag Races
- Willie Dorsey’s Restored Larsen & Cummins ’27 Modified Roadster
- Bill Mussett’s Deuce Three-Window from Down Under
- Automotive Designer Strother MacMinn’s late-‘40s Scrapbook
- Baremetal Hot Rods: Rick “Reeps” Moody’s ’34 Ford Pickup and Pat Lash’s ’29 Ford Roadster
- Custom Cavalcade: ‘50s and ‘60s Customs from Across the U.S.
- Bud Neumeister’s ’28 Ford A-V8 Roadster
- Tim Young’s ’36 Ford Three-Window from Canada
- Parts is Parts: Quickchange Center Sections
- “Dyno” Don Nicholson’s Hot Rod Roots