We’re celebrating 25 years of The Rodder’s Journal in 2019, and we’re excited to introduce our limited-edition TRJ Anniversary Package. These packages contain premium items that we would like to use and wear ourselves, and we hope you feel the same way.
The packages include…
1) A 2.5 year subscription to The Rodder’s Journal
2) A luxuriously stitched 2 x 2.5-foot banner with our Ed Tillrock-designed 25th anniversary logo
3) A heavyweight premium sweatshirt featuring a vintage-style TRJ logo
4) A commemorative 25th anniversary T-shirt
5) Our first-ever TRJ license plate tag topper
6) An all-new, exclusive shield logo sticker pack
7) A certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by TRJ‘s publisher Steve Coonan
*These items are custom-made to order and cannot be purchased separately
*For a personalized number, include your first three choices in the “Notes” section at checkout online or over the phone
We’re offering 250 of these packages at $250 apiece. They contain something to wear, something for your wall, something for your car and plenty to read. We’ve thought long and hard about what to include, and we’re proud to bring you the best of the best.
We understand that a select number of you have recently renewed or are Lifetime Subscribers. In that case, you can use the second subscription to get the reverse TRJ cover, or you can give it as a gift. This is an excellent opportunity to help a friend or get a younger hot rodder involved in this hobby we know and love. To learn more, click here.