Our 2017 Subscription Drive ends tonight at midnight. We have a few spots left—there’s still time to get your limited edition Keith Weesner T-shirt and a shot at a full feature in a future issue of The Rodder’s Journal.
Everyone who subscribes before Thursday, August 17th at 11:59 p.m. West Coast time will get:
1) A FREE TRJ T-shirt featuring artwork by Keith Weesner. This is a rare opportunity to own a Weesner original that’s only available to those participating in the subscription drive. A limited run has been printed—when they’re gone, they’re gone.
2) A once-in-a-lifetime shot at getting your rod or custom featured in TRJ. When you sign up, send a picture of your car to email@example.com, include your name and mention the Subscription Drive. The Editorial Staff will choose the winner on August 18th. For more details, see the rules at the bottom of the email.
3) Four (one year) or eight (two years) 170-plus-page issues of TRJ filled with the best traditional hot rod and custom car journalism in print. Hot rods, customs, race cars, vintage photo collections, you name it—if it has to do with traditional hot rodding, it’s in The Rodder’s Journal.
To order, click the words above, or give us a call at (800) 750-9550 in the United States, (877) 479-2627 in Canada or (650) 246-8920 internationally.
1) All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include name of the person the submission is for
2) We encourage you to post on Instagram using #roddersjournal and #trjsubdrive2017 as well as Facebook. Number of likes will be taken into consideration but will not be the deciding factor. Winner will be chosen August 18th.
3) International customers will have to pay the shipping cost for the T-shirts.